Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Guy...

I laid out for you in my first post the plan. I want to meet and marry the man of my heart by November 8, 2008, which is still just a little over a year away.

Another step in the process is writing out exactly what I am looking for in a guy... So, here it goes.

I am looking for a smart, funny, employed guy who just so happens to be my complement.

He is honest, trustworthy, and successful at what he does for a living.

He cares about others, loves kids and animals (because I have plenty of dogs and cats).

He can cook like a dream and helps around the house. He likes teaching me to cook, too. (Not that I can't, but I still want to have fun learning.)

He is someone that other people like to be around, doesn't mind sharing his feelings, though he doesn't have to cry over every little thing either.

I hope he is taller than me, but not waaay too tall. He only has to be attractive to me. He has bright smiley eyes, a smile that is infectious and hair I can sink my hands in.

He graduated from college with a degree and works in a field he loves.

He is well rounded, can dance and loves music. (Rap is optional, I don't like it.)

He goes to church and particpates! He believes but he isn't militant about it. He is willing to witness, but he doesn't judge.

There are many things that I haven't covered I'm sure, but I'll add them as I think of them.

No comments: