Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Beginnings...

I am making new plans and they tangle like spider webs. I have given myself a year to find my soul mate and marry him. I have this crazy hope that the plan will work.

I have been putting off dating, falling for a guy and getting married, then having kids until I was out of school and in a full-time job. Now, I am and I feel like I am behind. While I definitely feel the ticking clock, I am not desperate. I am picky by nature and so I don't imagine that this process will be any different.

I have set a goal date, which according to the Plan (the Marriage Plan by Aggie somebody) is the first step in a twelve step process. (Sounds a bit like AA) I set my goal date for a little over a year: November 8, 2008. I know that it sounds crazy, but if it works I know my aunt and mom can get a wedding organized in an amazingly short amount of time.

I decided to blog about the process as I go. This is the first blog, the first step.

No comments: